Become a Member
– Fill out our online registration form below with your contact information and some general information about your dog(s). If you have more than two dogs, you will need to fill out the form a second time. Only two dogs can be registered per entry.
– You will also need to upload documentation showing proof of spay/neuter, documentation of most recent rabies vaccination and distemper booster, and if applicable, a copy of a City or County Pet License.
Please note that a single-page printout from your vet’s ofﬁce listing spay/neuter, distemper, and rabies is acceptable. Also note that a picture of a rabies tag or your application for a license is not acceptable. Only Richland County and City of Columbia residents must submit a current County Pet License or City Pet License.
– Finally you will pay your fee, depending on the number of dogs you are registering and the time of the year. All memberships expire on December 31st, at which time members must renew to receive the gate access key code and membership tag(s) for the new year.
Cost for membership is as follows:
For registrations received on or before June 30th, $25 per dog
For registrations received on or after July 1st, $15 per dog
You may also submit your membership fee by mailing a check, payable to NoMa Bark Park, to PO Box 3232, Columbia, SC 29230.
– Once all the registration information is provided, the correct documentation and fee is received, and you have agreed to the rules and regulations governing the Bark Park, your new membership tag(s) and the gate key code will be mailed to you. Membership tag(s) should be visible while in the Bark Park.
– Please allow a total of two weeks for processing. Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by voicemail to 803-994-WOOF (9663). Please note that our phone number is merely a message line. Your call cannot be returned unless a voicemail is recorded.
– You can also complete a paper application to mail with your documentation and payment to PO Box 3232, Columbia, SC 29230.Download Our Paper Registration Form
To update renewed city license or the most recent vaccination paperwork, please email to email@example.com or mail to NoMa Bark Park, PO Box 3232, Columbia, SC 29230.